15 minutes cardio warm-up (Fast paced incline walking or running).
Choose 6 of these exercises, and switch them up every time you workout, so you’re constantly working new muscles in slightly different ways.
Do each exercise for 1 minute, with a 1 minute break after the 6 exercises. Repeat, so you end up doing 12 minutes of exercise with a 1 minute break in between.
- Bicycles (as in cover photo)
- Straight-leg cross sit-ups (a sit-up with straight legs, twisting in one direction before lowering. Do 30 seconds twisting each way)
- Mountain climbers
- Straight-leg jack-knives
- Side plank
- Flutter kicks (do these slowly to really work your core)
- Leg-raises (lie on your back and raise and lower your feet to the floor, slowly)
- Tuck jumps
- Star-fish crunches (lie like a starfish, lift your shoulders, arms and legs off the floor, and reach both hands to one leg in a crunch, before switching to the other leg)
- Tricep dips (legs in or out if that’s too easy)
- Spider pushups (pushup on one leg, moving the over leg up to your elbow)
- Triangle knee pushups (have your hands touching, forming a triangle)
- Chest to floor burpees
Cool down and stretch
You’ve just done a full 30 minute workout (with breaks) – all you need to do today! No gym, no weights, no complicated machines. Sorted.
Step up: If you want to make this workout harder, it is possible to use weights in the jack-knives and miss out the 1 minute break in the middle. Feel free to add as many exercises as you like as you get stronger and fitter!
Photos by @jonpaynephoto (IG)
Cover photo by @gmasonmedia (IG)