When you just want something that tastes unhealthy, looks unhealthy and is just the right amount of decadent, this one is for you.
It needs no more introduction: peanut-butter protein cookie dough
- 1 can chickpeas
- 50g peanut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 100g honey
- 100g peanut butter
- 60g 70% (or more) dark chocolate (chips or finely chopped)
- Pour all the ingredients except for the chocolate in a blender
- Start slowly and then increase blending speed to mix
- If you would like peanut butter swirls add the peanut butter at the end and blend slowly, or hand mix in
- Fold the chocolate pieces into the mix
2 thoughts on “Protein cookie dough”
Hi Flora, is there a way to make this without chickpeas? I’m a student and don’t own a blender.
Thank you for your great recipes I enjoy eating them 😋
Hey! Im afraid they’re a pretty key ingredient, but take a look at the protein chocolate truffles – you might enjoy those!